71 odpovědí na toto téma

#41 Smrk

Smrk

proti proudu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4 547 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 01 listopad 2012 - 9:43

Did you try a different country than the Czech Republic?

#42 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 01 listopad 2012 - 9:56

@Spruce: Thanks, I totally forgot about Slovkia :P Oops. Well I have registered on their forum too but it won't go through until after Rockethub's deadline is over. I will still try and see if anyone is interested through Paypal :) need 18 more people to get involved :) not so many now, this geocoin is going to happen!!

#43 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 01 listopad 2012 - 10:34

down to 16 now :)

#44 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 01 listopad 2012 - 20:05

Come on guys and girls, less than 24 hours to go on Rockethub to give to this project. :)

#45 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 02 listopad 2012 - 19:01

Ok, so Rockethub's deadline has passed and we raised an amazing $733 (after fees). Thanks to everyone that has helped out with this project. I am now collecting all the contact info from everyone that fueled through Rockethub and I will be sending an email to you all. We are still a bit short of what is needed to get this made so I will continue through Paypal to collect the rest :) Here is my paypal account: beeswax.ou@gmail.com Thanks again to you all and I will keep you updated.

#46 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 02 listopad 2012 - 20:07

Just to be clear, the amount in my last post is the amount raised through rockethub only. Altogether I have raised €1102 of the €1300 needed :)

#47 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 12 listopad 2012 - 13:13

Sorry I haven't posted in the last week or so:) It has been a crazy week, as I have been trying to get on top of packaging and posting my Halloween pathtags to everyone that bought from me :)
Here is where I stand at this moment: I have been informed that the money transfer from Rockethub is on its way and should be in my account this week. So far the amount raised has not changed since my last post but I have got the project on another Geocaching blog : http://www.geocachin...-crowdfunding/
This time a Swiss/German one, so I hope this will bring in a few more interested people :)

We are still short so anyone else that would like to get their hands on this unique Geocoin post here or PM me at beeswax.ou@gmail.com.

Thanks to everyone.

#48 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 12 listopad 2012 - 14:09

Change that, only €150 needed :)

#49 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 21 listopad 2012 - 6:16

Hi All, just a quick update for you. It's all worked out with the Geocoin company and they are ready to start a sample on my say so. Unfortunately the exchange rate from € to $ changed and it put an extra €130 on to the bill. So I want to finish a couple of my jobs over the next week or so and will put the money in myself. I just don't like giving the go ahead to something without having all the money in hand. Can't wait!! There are still coins available if anyone wants some :)

#50 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 24 listopad 2012 - 10:58

Here is the final mint art for the First Estonian Geocoin:

Vložený obrázek

Coin stats:

dimensions: 45mm
thickness: 3mm
features: multilevel design
icon: yes
tracking: geocaching.com
finishes: Antique Silver

Price is €12 each + postage (€4.50 for up to 5 coins includes track & trace)

The coin will be minted by Geocoinland in the Czech Republic and all details have been arranged.
I used the crowdfunding site to raise the money to have this made because without it this Geocoin would never get made.
As well as raising money here in Estonia and international sales and donations.
From the total amount needed to make this I am still short approximately €200.
Anyone that would like this Geocoin can contact me at this email: jp_barr@hotmail.com
Payment can be made through paypal, this is my paypal account: beeswax.ou@gmail.com

You can also keep up to date with how this is progressing here: http://www.facebook.com/JPs.Geocoins

The Geocoin company is ready to start making samples as soon as I give the go ahead which I am hoping to do before Christmas which means the coin will be available in January-February.

#51 Dan-Sam

Dan-Sam

Cestovatel a turista

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 24 listopad 2012 - 14:40

Good job, JP! I am glad that the real geocoin is on the way to the final step.

#52 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 leden 2013 - 11:05

A Happy New Year to everyone! And what a great start.....I have just had confirmation that the samples of the Estonian Geocoin have been started. Yippeee!!!! I can't wait :D

#53 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 09 leden 2013 - 22:00

Hi all, Does anyone know Ludmila Kovarova? I do not know her GC nick. She funded the project through Rockethub but any email I send to her email address gets sent back to me :( I do not like the idea of someone giving money for a geocoin and not getting it. Any help to contact her would be a big help Thanks Jon-Paul

#54 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 10 leden 2013 - 11:50

The Estonian Geocoin has been ordered! I expect the samples to be ready around January 17th and the rest of the coins around the 10th of February. The initial mint will be 250 coins and already nearly 130 are spoken for. Reservations are through me so if you haven't ordered one but would like to get your hands on this great first of it's kind from Estonia you can email me at: beeswax.ou@gmail.com Coin stats: dimensions: 45mm thickness: 3mm features: multilevel design icon: yes tracking: geocaching.com finishes: Antique Silver Price is €12 each + postage (€4.50 for up to 5 coins includes track & trace)

#55 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 17 leden 2013 - 11:21

Well you have all been waiting for it and here it is the first photo of the First Estonian Geocoin sample. I have made one small change, the stalk of the flower will have no colour. But other than that mass production starts today. Woohoo!Vložený obrázek

#56 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 07 únor 2013 - 18:08

Woohoo!! My Estonian Geocoins have arrived at my vendor in Prague and will be on their way to me on Saturday!!! :)

#57 jpbarr

jpbarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 01 březen 2013 - 18:37

Sorry guys, I have been so busy taking and filling orders that I totally forgot to post the pictures.
Vložený obrázekVložený obrázek
I still have Estonian Geocoins, pathtags and wood coins left if anyone wants
Although I only have a few of the pathtags, if there is enough interest I will order more :)

#58 Karelerak

Karelerak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 18 březen 2013 - 8:35

The coin, pathtag and EWG arrived recently and I was thrilled to see them. They are really wonderful, thanks.

#59 Smrk

Smrk

proti proudu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4 547 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 18 březen 2013 - 9:37

Taky už ho mám doma, je parádní. Až najdu nějakou pěknou keš, pomaže do světa :-) Jen nevím, co s tím pathtagem, neznám nikoho, kdo to sbírá. Asi to hodím do keše jen tak, třeba to nějaký sběratel najde.

#60 Karelerak

Karelerak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 18 březen 2013 - 11:19

Smrk napsal/a:
Jen nevím, co s tím pathtagem, neznám nikoho, kdo to sbírá. Asi to hodím do keše jen tak, třeba to nějaký sběratel najde.

Máš několik možností:
- dát/vyměnit s někým, kdo je sbírá
- nechat si (a zalogovat na www.pathtags.com)
- přivěsit trackovací číslo a vyslat do světa jako putovní
- poslat jen tak do svěa, někdo jej najde a udělá něco z těchto variant
B)

0 uživatel(ů) prochází toto téma

0 uživatelů, 0 návštěvníků 0 anonymních uživatelů

Reklama