85 odpovědí na toto téma

#61 S474N

S474N

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 522 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 17 červen 2010 - 18:48

DarkLord Reviewer: to bych asi ani snad neprekladal, to je nejaka mistni specialita, zrejme nejakej shop, kde si clovek mohl koupit PM pripadne TB.
Vložený obrázek GASP - statistiky z Geogetu na pár kliknutí (diskuze ke GASP)

UPOZORNĚNÍ- moje ICQ, Soukromé zprávy či email opravdu NESLOUŽÍ jako technická podpora.
Pro pokládání dotazů nebo rad využijte fórum (od toho tu je).

#62 DarkLord Reviewer

DarkLord Reviewer

Advanced Member

• Reviewer
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 17 červen 2010 - 18:56

To samotné Signal's Corner Store překládat nechci, ale jak alespoň ono "has moved"?

#63 bluetracer

bluetracer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 17 červen 2010 - 19:59

Signálův (to je ta zelená potvora - maskot GS) prodejní stánek se přestěhoval.
Vložený obrázek

#64 SYSI007

SYSI007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 18 červen 2010 - 7:37

Podnet k oprave byl zaslani pre webovy formular na Garmin support v UK (Patek 11-cerven-2010).

When uploading GPX file from www.geocaching.com/ in czech language and visualize it in Oregon 550t, it does not show some of the czech letters and sometimes even gaps, see example below: 1) instead of "povazovani" with kook above z i see "považovani" 2) instead of "vas" with long a I see "vá" 3) instead of gap between words I see " " This makes me crazy as the device cost me about 600USD, premium account at geocaching.com cost me another 30USD and I would definitelly expect it to work. As far as I could hear it is general communicater plugin issue which cause the sam e issue also with Oregon and other Garmin GPS devices. The geocommunity is getting rather upset with this mulfunction which should be easy to fix.

GARMIN odpovedel 18-cerven-2010

Dear valued customer, First of all, please accept our apologies for not answering your email in the time we quoted on our website. Due to an unforeseeable high volume of emails we?ve received, we?ve been working hard to respond to all customer emails within our quoted time. As it?s been sometime since you originally emailed us, we want to check to see if your query has been resolved; If you are still waiting for a reply, please either call us on our UK free phone number 0808 238 0000 or reply to this email (please do not change the subject of this email) and we?ll respond to your email as a priority. Kindest Regards, Garmin (Europe) Ltd Liberty House | Hounsdown Business Park | Southampton | SO40 9LR | UK T: 0808 238 0000 | F: +44 (0)23 8052 4004 | www.garmin.co.uk Registered office: Liberty House, Hounsdown Business Park, Southampton, SO40 9LR, UK. Registration no. 2724437 VAT Reg. No. GB568 6978 58

Odpoved GRAMINU zaslana 18-cerven-2010

Yes, I confirm the described issue is still an issue (the cache description example attached). To be able to use the expensive GPS for the purpose I have purchased it I have meanwhile developed code that removes all the HTML entities codes that your device does not recognize. Based on your answer and estimate of issue fix lead time I will decide whether to make this web page (php) application public to all Czech users or not (see snapshot attached).

>>nahled pripravovane stranka aplikace pro hromadnou opravu GPX primo v GPS

THE SHAME OF GARMIN

Tato stranka je venovana vsem uzivatelum GPS Garmin urcenym pro bezpapirovy Geocaching, kteri jsou stejne jako ja zklamani neschpnosti pristroje spravne prelozit HTML kody nekterych specialnich znaku/pismen. S pomoci skriptu na teto strance nyni muzete tyto znaky nahradit v popisu vybrane kesky a tim vyznamne zlepsit citelnost popisu.

GARMIN odpovedel 22. cervna 2010

From: Product.Support@garmin.com [mailtoroduct.support@garmin.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:25 AM
Subject: RE: GPX file unreadable in Czech language (KMM17104090I15977L0KM)

Thank you for contacting Garmin Europe. Unfortunately we don't understand what the problem is. Can you please explain in more details and provide example screenshots of the geocache on the computer to go with the picture you've sent us of what you see on the machine. Please tell us what cache it is so tha we can test it for ourselves.

Kind regards,

Mark Beckett , Garmin Europe

Odpoved GARMINU 22. cervna 2010

I have attached the GPS screenshot to my previous e-mail. However, I resend it now.

As for the issue itself, please, go to http://www.geocaching.com and search e.g. geocache for GC29JHM. Note, the description of this cache is in Czech language which has some specific letters compare to English. Then take any Garmin GPS with geocaching support (best the same what I have - Oregon 550t), connect it to your PC and click "Send to My GPS" button.

Providing you have Premium membership (cost 30USD plus tax), GPX file containing co-ordinates, cache description, logs etc will be transferred to GPS.
Now disconnect GPS from your PC, switch it on, go to geocaching application and navigate to GC29JHM geocache. You should be able to see the content of downloaded GPX file in your GPS now. When reading the description of GC29JHM geocache, you will get the text 1457.bmp attached. Unless you are expert on HTML codes you cant read it, can you ?

Note, GPS does not decode only Czech entities - special Czech letters. It does not recognize also standard html codes e.g. gap ( )
Please, give it try and let me know in case of any question.

Garmin napsal 23-June-2010

Thank you for the information it has been very helpful. The HTML code in the cache description isn't decoded or read by the Garmin devices and it was never intended to. Therefore this is not a fault. The Garmin doesn't have the ability to decode or read HTML.

The inablility to display some czech characters (e.g. š) in the cache information isn't a fault with the Garmin device it's a fault in the creation of the gpx file which is transferred to the device. My reasoning for this is that if you use the "GPX file" button to export the cache to a GPX file and then open open eth GPX file using notepad the same character errors are in the GPX file. Therefore I suggest you contact Groundspeak about it as it's their website that generates the GPX file. Our device cannot correct an error that is transferred to it.

Odpoved Garminu 23-June-2010

I am disappointed with your obvious lie. Your intention was to allow paperless goecaching, allowing import of GPX file. Unreadable file (whatever format it is) does not allow me to do what you promise and all sales channels repeated, i.e. do paperless geocaching. What is tough to swallow is that I have discovered this issue only after paying 30USD+tax for premium account which you even encourage me to do so !
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME !!!
Your intention is pretty clear to me, just follow User's manual Oregon 550t, page 23 - Clicking to www.garmin.com/geocache in selected text you get to "Geocaching with Garmin" desription that says:
Go Paperless
Some of our more popular outdoor devices support paperless geocaching – allowing you to send locations directly to the unit without having to manually enter your coordinates. With paperless geocaching, you’ll have cache descriptions, ratings, and recent log info stored directly on your device – so there’s no need to take paper printouts along with you. All you need is a premium account1 at geocaching.com and a compatible handheld device. As an added benefit, you can store up to 5,000 caches and their descriptions, hints and recent attempts directly on your Garmin handheld – saving time and resources. It’s another great way to help you log more caches in less time!

Please, note the highlighted text. I agree that the GPX files at Groundspeak are generated some strange way and I will definitely contact them too. However, I am sure Groundspeak was here before you released Oregon 550t and will be here even later without taking care of your way of advertising your device. You should fulfil what you promised or either warn your future customers about this issue (paperless geocaching without readable description in some countries) or adjust your sw the way GPS can handle any GPX format coming out of the Groundspeak pages. All this communication is published at Czech version of geocaching pages

Garmin odpovedel 25-June-2010

I have explained the situation to you. The Oregon was never designed to read and decode HTML. The problem with the Czech Characters is caused by the geocaching.com website. The website exports the data with the incorrect characters already in place. The > > Oregon can only display on the screen what it is sent by the geocaching.com website. Please contact Groundspeak about this problem.

I have looked into this for you thoroughly and given you honest and truthful answers to your questions. If you refuse to accept those answers that is down to you.

Odpoved Garmin 25-June-2010

lets believe you stop to lie in your marketing materials then and update them soon. I repeat, it is not about HTML. It is about "paperless geocaching".

My understanding is that none of the Garmin supports "paperless geocaching". My plan is to state this truth in top20 Czech/Slovak eshops selling Oregon, Dakota etc, so Czech/Slovaks knows what you say is not to be trusted. For those who already purchased your device and cant read the text related to cachegame, special webpage with fix application will be introduced soon.

I still believe that simple fix of your communicator would do the same as my fix application. However, it seems you (Garmin) have decided to give it up. Understand.

Poslano na Groundspeak 28-Jun-2010

Garmin has blamed you that GPX file format generated from your pages is wrong which is the reason why I cant use their GPS for paperless geocaching, the solely reason what I purchased Garmin GPS for. The whole story is in the attached e-mail.

As this is the concern for many other Czech/Slovak disappointed Garmin users, I broadcast this communication in full via geocaching.cz.

Do you think you could provide me your statement that I can share with Garmin ?

#65 DarkLord Reviewer

DarkLord Reviewer

Advanced Member

• Reviewer
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 04 červenec 2010 - 12:49

Kolegové, měl bych tu další větu na přeložení:

As long as you continue to renew your membership, you will always be guaranteed the rate at which you first became a Premium member!

Nevím, zda dobře chápu tu část s "guaranteed the rate at which you first became PM" - mají tím na mysli, že tomu, kdo bude obnovovat členství bez přerušení, garantují stále stejnou cenu za PM, i kdyby se pro ty, kteří si ji budou platit poprvé, zvedla?

#66 semik75

semik75

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 červenec 2010 - 8:26

DarkLord Reviewer napsal/a:
As long as you continue to renew your membership, you will always be guaranteed the rate at which you first became a Premium member!

Nevím, zda dobře chápu tu část s "guaranteed the rate at which you first became PM" - mají tím na mysli, že tomu, kdo bude obnovovat členství bez přerušení, garantují stále stejnou cenu za PM, i kdyby se pro ty, kteří si ji budou platit poprvé, zvedla?

Přesně tak to chápu i já.

Pokud budete obnovovat členství, tak vám garantujeme stále stejnou cenou premium členství ode dne kdy jste se stali premium členem.
Pokud se o mě chcete dozvědět víc, tak navštivte můj web: http://tomasek.cz/.

#67 rsc_cz

rsc_cz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 červenec 2010 - 10:35

Možná bych změnil to "V lozích či odkazech se mohou vyskytovat spoilery!." na "Logy nebo odkazy mohou obsahovat spoilery!" Sice si vůbec nejsem jistý, jak slovo log správně skloňovat, ale tvar lozích mi přijde strašný... A to !. na konci by taky chtělo opravit...

#68 Sutech

Sutech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 197 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 červenec 2010 - 10:53

rsc_cz: opraveno, změna se projeví po další údržbě serveru

#69 Gorole

Gorole

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 červenec 2010 - 18:30

A ještě doladit "Odeslat do mobilní telefonu" na "Odeslat do mobilního telefonu" ;)
### :) ------------------------------------------------------- SE C510, NAVILOCK BT - 413, HandyGeocaching Arcao edition Garmin Vista HCx PRO

#70 DarkLord Reviewer

DarkLord Reviewer

Advanced Member

• Reviewer
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 červenec 2010 - 20:44

Gorole napsal/a:
A ještě doladit "Odeslat do mobilní telefonu"
na "Odeslat do mobilního telefonu"
;)

Opraveno, díky za upozornění :)

#71 Kapsa

Kapsa

Kapsa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2 948 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 srpen 2010 - 6:51

SYSI007 napsal/a:
Podnet k oprave byl zaslani pre webovy formular na Garmin support v UK (Patek 11-cerven-2010).

When uploading GPX file from www.geocaching.com/ in czech language and visualize it in Oregon 550t ....

Zajimava komunikace ale pro nas neanglictinare trochu nesrozumitelna. Dalo by se to prosim shrnout do par vet v cestine, jaky je aktualni stav ?

P.S. - Velke diky vsem, kdo se podili na "pocesteni" GC.com !
www.michalkupsa.cz - můj web o cestování, fotografování a geocachingu.

#72 kulhal

kulhal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 05 srpen 2010 - 7:47

kapsa napsal/a:
Zajimava komunikace ale pro nas neanglictinare trochu nesrozumitelna. Dalo by se to prosim shrnout do par vet v cestine, jaky je aktualni stav ?

SYSI007 se obrátil na Garmin se stížností na to, že Oregon nedokáže správně zobrazit české znaky. Garmin vcelku logicky namítl, že pokud české znaky nejsou správně obsaženy v importovaných datech (GPX z gc.com), tak je nemůže jejich zařízení správně zobrazit. SYSI007 je následně dost nevybíravým způsobem označil za lháře a podvodníky. Garmin jej slušně poslal do háje a doporučil obrátit se na Groundspeak. To SYSI007 udělal, reakce Groundspeaku není známa.

#73 masox

masox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 31 srpen 2010 - 13:17

Ahoj, hlásím chybu v překladu na http://www.geocachin...m/my/owned.aspx Je tam Vlastní trackovatelné předměty, ale mělo by tam být vlastní keše.

#74 Sutech

Sutech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 197 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 31 srpen 2010 - 13:38

Díky, chyba je bohužel na straně Zeměmluvu, ale předám dál :).

#75 BellaUH

BellaUH

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 15 říjen 2010 - 20:32

Překlad do češtiny pokračuje do hloubky? Nebo jsem v chrome potvrdil něco jako "tuto stránku překládat vždy"?
Pro někoho to už není hra, ale soutěž. Ta ale nebude mít vítěze.

#76 DUsoft

DUsoft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 15 říjen 2010 - 21:20

kulhal napsal/a:

kapsa napsal/a:

SYSI007 se obrátil na Garmin se stížností na to, že Oregon nedokáže správně zobrazit české znaky. Garmin vcelku logicky namítl, že pokud české znaky nejsou správně obsaženy v importovaných datech (GPX z gc.com), tak je nemůže jejich zařízení správně zobrazit. SYSI007 je následně dost nevybíravým způsobem označil za lháře a podvodníky. Garmin jej slušně poslal do háje a doporučil obrátit se na Groundspeak. To SYSI007 udělal, reakce Groundspeaku není známa.

A Garmin má pravdu. Zobrazuje přesně to, co mu tam Groundspeak poslal. Menší paskvil se vygeneruje při exportu GPX do souboru. Jakmile se pošle rovnou do navi, je tam bordýlek.

#77 rsc_cz

rsc_cz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 15 říjen 2010 - 22:49

K překladu GC.com - bylo by možné zvětšit šířku tlačítek na stažení GPX a LOC souborů? V originále jsou mnohem širší a v české verzi se mi do nich nějak špatně trefuje (asi jsem zvyklý klikat v určité vzdálenosti od okraje stránky či co)

#78 mishiczka1

mishiczka1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 09 listopad 2010 - 18:36

Včera jsem si počeštila GC a u mé kešky GC27EA0 prostě místo mayské čtu květenské. Chápu, že květen je máj, ale moje "mayské" je myšleno jinak a vadí mi, že je takhle blbě přejmenovaná. Když zruším češtinu, u ostatních uživatelů s češtinou bude stále květenská. Zbývá přejmenovat kešku? To se mi ale vážně nechce :-( Není to jen dočasná nebo odstranitelná chyba?
mishiczka1

#79 Sally&eL

Sally&eL

Sally

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 09 listopad 2010 - 19:34

mám gc v cz a vidím Tajemstvi Mayske brany, tak bych se tím moc netrápil

#80 j.mikrob

j.mikrob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 příspěvků(y)

Publikováno 09 listopad 2010 - 19:36

Ať dělám co dělám, stále to vidím správně. Tak nevím... Jak se ti to povedlo?

0 uživatel(ů) prochází toto téma

0 uživatelů, 0 návštěvníků 0 anonymních uživatelů

Reklama